AES members benefit from a whole range of services both locally and internationally. Some of the benefits include:
FROM SOME PARTNERS
Our management wishes to thank the underlisted organizations for partnering with the Academy and giving the following generous discounts to our members nationwide.
CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
Holders of an HND/B.Sc/BA (or its equivalent) and Post graduate degrees from recognized tertiary institutions with verifiable good character could be eligible to become members of Nigeria’s foremost institute for entrepreneurial and leadership development –AES, provided the persons undergo AES compulsory training and induction programme.
- 01-7642280, 4749949, 08062839882
AES … creating wealth and eradicating poverty.
BENEFITS TO PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
1. Free advertisement/mention of partner organizations in Academy's programme brochures and advertisements.
2. Free display of organization's banners in academy's activity venues.
3. Reasonable rebate on all Academy's programmes for the organisation's workforce/staff.
4. Sound academic and practical training on entrepreneurship, leadership and career for the staff which will ultimately benefit the organization.
5. Lectures on how to be better managers and growers of wealth which will lead to improved performance of employees.
6. Development of spirit of excellence and enterprise in the workplace by staff.
7. Opportunity to benefit from National Entrepreneurship Award to recognize the contribution and accomplishment of our partner organizations.
8. Free quarterly news letter and update on various issues of leadership and entrepreneurship in Nigeria and the world over to be sent to the organization
9. Avenue for networking amongst business leaders, entrepreneurs and investors from various organizations both local and foreign.
10. Educational linkages for further training of staff of member organizations overseas.
11. Opportunities for first hand mentoring of organizations' employees by established and renowned entrepreneurs and business leaders.
12. Access to a well equipped research institute for entrepreneurial/leadership studies.
13. Status and level upgrade in their organizations for full members which increases effectiveness in the work place.
14. Tailor-made in-house training programmes to suit specific needs of the organization.